Thursday, January 7, 2010

Be honest: how many of you have had your mouth washed with soap?

religiously or what ever?Be honest: how many of you have had your mouth washed with soap?
absolutely notBe honest: how many of you have had your mouth washed with soap?
When I was like 7, i called my little sister a *****. My mother didn't really wash it out, more like put a little tiny bit on my tongue. But it worked because I never did swear in fornt of my sister again. That stuff is nasty.
Me--overly strict ( rigid and shaming) Catholic background. When I was about 8, I repeated the F word not knowing what it meant. Also later, after admitting that a boy had simply kissed me. Those were the days!
Nope never had, nor have my children or my Granddaughter.


My mother thought soap was for washing your body-not eating it, and passed that theory on to me.
Not for bad language, but my mother used to make us bite a cake of soap if we bit another person. I remember trying to pick the soap out of my teeth for biting my sister.
Ha ha. I grew up in an Irish neighborhood and that was the custom in Irish families. My family wasn't Irish and my father went to the seat of the problem.
No, my Father taught me that coarse language has it's place, and that it upsets people unnecessarily. I usually took notice of what my parents told me.





Peace
Not religiously. but from my mom yeah i have.





Please Help


Thanks =]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
You mean literally washed with soap? Never. I was spanked (with a hand, not a paddle or belt) when I was young (trust me. I deserved it).
Hello, this is Christine


I never had my mouth washed out, but I know my older brother sure has, and so has my husband! It's nasty and hard to get the taste out!
just once...i was like 7 and i ';talked back'; to my mom...really stupid way to discipline...there are more appropriate effective ways lol
Not me, thankfully. Sounds like an altogether unpleasant and unusual punishment.
my brothers ... when they come home drunk with friends...my mom would take our outside broom and scrub their mouths with it...funny..
Yep. I've always had bad language and calling your grandma a ';drunken ******* shithead'; usually gets one in trouble.
Once, by a dinnner lady at Cof E school, I don't think I even sweared, but I might have, she just didn't like me.
I didnt get soap in my mouth... I got hot sauce put in my mouth for calling my dad a bad word in spanish lol...
I once figured out I could use soap as I ran out of toothpaste, my mouth sore for a day, I really regretted it!


It was not religious, it was very stupid!
Well... when I was smaller I called my dad an *** and he washed my mouth out with soap. He got pretty pissed off... and I didn't even know what it meant lol
No but sometimes on accident I get face wash in my mouth when I'm in the shower. :0
I have, when I was in Kindergarten, some 35+ years ago.....
Nope. Never happened to me.
Never. I was a good little boy and my parents aren't psychopathic sadists
Not me! No one in my family is very religious!
i was threatened many times but it never really happened!
I did, my parents had a special bottle just for it :(
Not I. My mother isn't a crazy person.
No lol I thought that was just a figure of speech.
when I was a child, and I got caught cussing.......irish spring has a rather piquant flavour......
I have once, thats just because my dad had the same thing done to him haha, it taught me a lesson thats for sure
i have it was not fun.
My mom washed my mouth with soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment