Thursday, January 7, 2010

How many times do u wash ur face with soap?

well i use soap-free facial wash. soap soap is not good for your face, you should always get a soap-free wash. but yeah, i wash 2, or maybe 3 times a day.How many times do u wash ur face with soap?
considering i make my own facial soap with tomato juice and tea tree oil, among the other necessary oils and lye needed to make soap. I always use soap.








However if your talking about what people call soap and is purcahsed in stores, NEVER. that isn't soap it's detergents and chemicals.





edited to add, store bought soap is very hard on the skin and does dry your skin out. However handmade soap is actually good for your skin and you will be cleaner as well because it's a chemical reaction between lye and the oils to make soap. Unless the stuff bought in stores that is detergents and is hard on the skin. This change came about during the first world war I believe when oils were harder to come by and they needed a product that would lather in cold water. Thus ';soap'; was create as most people know it. But few people actually know that it's really not soap at all as what is determined by the FDA and is classified as soap. Because it contains so many detergents and depends on high amounts of the hardner stearic acid to make it hard. Well there is more to it than that, but that is the basics.How many times do u wash ur face with soap?
I would be careful as to what kind of soap I am putting on my face. I would used plain water. I use an astringent after washing. A good one is Witch Hazel or any mineral oil. Be careful with the soap. If you must check the ingredients.
never wash your face with soap, it really dries it out. You should consider a daily face wash. If you have really oily skin try Noxzema(Works Great) or if you have normal skin you should try Boire.
I wash my face twice a day. I wouldn't recommend more than that, because the product you use could dry out your skin. Always follow up with a non-comodogenic moisturizer.
normally 2 times, morning and night but when i think my skin is oily i wash it like 3 times, i dont use soap....................................鈥?people shouldnt use soap - its harsh for their face.
Once in the morning, once at night.


If I were quite a bit busy that day, I would in the afternoon,too.
in the morning when i get up


and at night before i go to bed.


not including the shower.


so kind of three.
Twice a day, once in the morning in the shower, and then once at night to remove my makeup.
i don't use soap, i wash twwice a day in morn ing and night with a proper face wash. Biore pore unclogging scrub.
3 times a day. But not soap, really, you know, face wash...
Never. Soap dries out your skin.
Twice a day in winter


Three or more in summer

No comments:

Post a Comment