Thursday, January 7, 2010

Body wash or bar soap?

body wash..





so i dont have to pick soap on the floor





lolBody wash or bar soap?
thanks Report Abuse
Body wash or bar soap?
Back then, body wash. The man kind, of course.





Now, bar soap. Lot cheaper and you still smell great!
coconut scented bodywash and lotion BUT on the days i work i prefer Dial bar soap because i work in healthcare
Body wash...especially if it smells like Coconut.
Soap.





With wash I end up using the whole bottle in one shower, so I have to stick to soap.
body wash
Sandpaper
body wash
Body Wash





and





Drinks on the bar..





-R
Both
Body wash.
Body Wash
Body wash
Body wash (:
Body Wash.
Body Wash
Body wash
bar soap with a tinge of body wash. so you can smell my a$$
Bar soap, Dove sensitive skin.
body wash
body wash
body wash.
body soap
I use bar soap.. Dial to be exact
Bar soap!!!
I can go either way, I'm not fussy.
nice smelling bar soap!
soap
bar soap
both
both

No comments:

Post a Comment