Thursday, January 7, 2010

Body Wash or Bar of Soap?

I recently, tried using Dial Body wash. I was getting fustrated with people not putting the soap back on the dish. (you know how it sucks to have a soft smooshy soap full of pubic hair)





Anyways.... What is is better for the skin? Liquad or Bar. I may go back to the bar in the future when the liquad is done.Body Wash or Bar of Soap?
I prefer body wash. Just seems cleaner instead of everyone sharing the same bar of soap.Body Wash or Bar of Soap?
honestly both are great, but i perfer liquid soap because then you can buy a loofa and enjoy a gentle,cleansing shower everyday. it really takes out the filth from your skin and that is good. i hope i helped a least a little!!! lol
I really like Liquid soap because when i use bar soap it drys my skin out. Right now I'm using Tone sugar scrub it smells really good i also like Caress.
i am guessing that the liquid is better because the bar has had other peoples hands and stuff all over it. also, liquis foams up more and that means that it is cleaning better.
I think the bar is.I do not break out with bar and when i was younger the demitologist told me dial bar soap the gold one was the best for acne.when i use liquid soap it makes me feel like i am not as clean and I sometimes break out.
body wash It is some much more cleansing
well i think liquid in your case scense you have problems with the bar
I've used the Dial too!


And yeah, i get frustrated too! Pubic hair sucks.


I've switched to the liquid kind, because i hated the soap bar. It always slips out of my hand it lands on the floor of the tub.





I use Dove Refreshing Body Wash with Exfoliating Beads - cucumber melon.
Love body wash with more lather than most soap bars. but olay soap bars have a lovely lather
I say body wash... but if you want to ask the experts, I highly recommend this site for ANY skin care tips... it's absolutely awesome! Hope this helps :)





http://www.skinhealthtoday.com/home.html鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment