Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Soap Would You Use To Wash Out A Dirty Mouth With?

My roommate has a nasty potty mouth today and I want to stop it pronto. What I have is:





Ivory bar soap


Dial liquid


Palmolive dish detergent





Which of the 3 should I use on her? lolWhat Soap Would You Use To Wash Out A Dirty Mouth With?
I think Comet works best.What Soap Would You Use To Wash Out A Dirty Mouth With?
Palmolive dish detergent.
you are doing child abuse so you should put a sponge and put the dial liquid to make it more humane.
Palmolive dish detergent
Use the Ivory. Be nice.
Dial
Dial
Palmolive dish detergent....lol
eastenders or coronation street
all of them, just to be sure that you wash all the potty mouth away
ivory, then dial
Carbolic soap my old nan used to say.
Ivory...make her potty mouth ';pure as the driven snow';.
Dial...itl b all clean wen ur done...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment