Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gonna take a shower: do you preferr soap or body wash?.sponge or hands?.long and relaxing or quickie?

jessica rabbit, you really know how to get my attention.





So, you're gonna take a shower. First, close the shades and frustrate old Joe next door. He needs to find something better to do with his time, anyway.





Now, as to your choices. Body wash is far and away the preference, using BL Body Wash. Body wash requires plenty of hand massage action to stimulate your soft and supple body.





No sponges, please. They absorb too much of you luscious body oils.





After a shower that is not too long or too hot, take care of the long and relaxing part with Chocolate Butter, Jojoba Oil or Creme de Corps body cream. Be sure to take special care of those smooth and elegant legs that the whole world notices first.





Now, since I'm not there to help, can I at least make a bid on those Cragers you own?





Oh, and don't forget to put the shade back up for old Joe. He'll wait for days for the next time you forget to lower them.





Bella Notte, darling jessicaGonna take a shower: do you preferr soap or body wash?.sponge or hands?.long and relaxing or quickie?
body wash


sponge


long and relaxing.Gonna take a shower: do you preferr soap or body wash?.sponge or hands?.long and relaxing or quickie?
It all depends on the situation. If you had a long day of work and you want to relieve stress, take a long shower with relaxing body wash and a sponge so you can feel better and soothing. But if your in a hurry, take a quick shower with soap and use your hands! Enjoy the shower still, I think showers should be enjoyed and very soothing.
That is something only my wife gets to know. :)
quickie/ hands/ soap...hhhhmmm...that sounds awfully kinky! god i wish rab was here!
I bet you are a 48 year old dude that likes to pretend he's a hot chick huh?





Your pic is downloaded off the internet.
I prefer body wash with loofah. A bath is usually long and relaxing. My showers are about 15-20 minutes.
body wash


hands


long and relaxing
If you use body wash it cuts down on the soap scum, which is great if you on't like cleaning that off all the time
depends on the day i've had mostly body wash and relaxing!
I don't use any soap, just water.


Well, I use shampoo for my hair, but that's it.
Definitely body wash on a pouf, long enough to get clean and relax a little.
I like non greasy soap bar with a shower puff! looooonnnnggg hot shower especially if I'm feelin lonely and need to ''relax''
i use soap for a quick shower. only when i sweat all day, do i view as a relaxing shower.
Body wash, mesh sponge and quickie.
Body wash quickie
body wash, sponge, long and relaxing! preferably with someone!
Bar Soap/Hands for a couple of particular places,


Scrunchie and bodywash for the rest.


Generally quick, unless it's after work/the end of day, then a good, hot, long one!
I prefer soap, hands and long and relaxing. Especially after a hard day , just letting the water soothe my muscles etc. Just feels great.
whatever it all comes out in the wash
body wash


hands


long and relaxing
body wash, hands, quick
It depends on time..if i am in hurry, go to go to work, obviously, soap, hand and quick shower and if its weekend and i am tired and wana relax i go relaxing nice body wash bath.
body wash pouf and quick
some one elses hands are better and lots of soap and hot water..long and sensual is my preference... I just love someone to wash my hair.. nothing more sensual
body wash - vanilla scented


sponge


depends on how much time i have and if i'm turned on.
I prefer soap as perfume filled body washes are bad for my skin. I wish I could take longer showers...
body wash, splonge and long and relaxing with a partner.
body wash, wash rag, quick
definitely body wash wif sponge,long and relaxing..it gives me more satisfaction..i love fruity body shampoo..emm,yummy!
body wash


hands


quickie

No comments:

Post a Comment