Thursday, January 7, 2010

R&S Poll: Soap vs body wash?

I use soap..R%26amp;S Poll: Soap vs body wash?
Im alternating between liquid and rose bar that smells great..R%26amp;S Poll: Soap vs body wash?
dont know its pink heart shaped....My daughter gave it to me.. Report Abuse

Bar soap - Dove to be specific.





I used body wash for years and years but then tried bar soap and found that it leaves me feeling much cleaner than body wash. I feel like all body wash does it make you smell good, like dousing yourself in perfume, but soap actually cleans your body.
I'm not sure. Be at my doorstep at 11:00 with some of each and I'll try washing you with both in the shower.





EDIT:


By the way, both soap and body wash are useful for cleaning up a way instain mother.
Soap, allergic to many body washes.
Depends, soap for regular days and body wash for going out or booty call.
Vanilla sugar body wash...Siggy smells much good...
Soap. I don't trust body wash for cleaning and I wear my own perfume. I don't want to smell like body wash.
Is this question supposed to be posted on R%26amp;S???





well anyway..


I use soap...
I usually use the used grease that fast food places throw away.
I use both, soap first then body wash with shea butter for moisturizing.


Yeah, why R%26amp;S ?
Body wash/ Christian
I like body wash. Maybe I'm just lazy but lathering up soap feels like too much work.



Irish Spring original (bar).





Thanks for asking...





I think.





Elder Greg


(((SFCU)))
I juse body wash on my body, and dove soap on my face
I absolutely love Irish Springs 'liquid icy blast'!!
mmm...





I think Body wash... I never really pay much attention to that kind of stuff!
Soap. I don't need to wash my body in the same manner I wash my car.
Soap, twice a day...





';Cleanliness is next to Demoness.';
Body wash!
Body wash
Soap.......................Zest.........…
Me, too. Body wash is slimey.
Plain Dove Soap.
I use soap- once a fortnight.
maybe a spiritual cleansing could help-that way u could be clean inside and out
olay wash
body wash.





:)
body wash
Old Spice™ body wash babeh!
Soap


Rarely use body wash; twice in a month or so
I'm a seagull.

No comments:

Post a Comment