Thursday, January 7, 2010

What detergent soap do you use for washing machine?

I want to change Tide, I have never tried other detergent. Can you suggest other trusted brand that is cheaper than Tide?What detergent soap do you use for washing machine?
Tide is my favorite I have used it for years, I did try other brands and nothing compares to Tide, the other brands are cheaper but you use more to get more suds, so you do get what you pay for.What detergent soap do you use for washing machine?
Arm %26amp; Hammer works very well for my family. They have many different brands, dye free, with fabric softener, with oxiclean etc. They have alot of buy 1 get 1 sales also with coupons, it's even cheaper.
i am a fan of all free and clean because i have to use a no dye/perfume detergent because of my son's allergies or else i would use Gain. i LOVE the smell.
I'm in canada so the prices differentiate but generally priced the same as the US. Cheer, sunlight, ALL ( US brand), Kirkland ( cost co brand) are just as good as tide.
Seventh Generation, cause it's good for the environment!
Gain smells really good and gets out stains, but I definetly prefer tide.
omo?
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment