Thursday, January 7, 2010

Body Wash or Bar Soap?

Which do you prefer?Body Wash or Bar Soap?
it doesnt matter coz you have a face of an angel...Body Wash or Bar Soap?
Wash please
bar soap. it's easy to rinse ur body unlike if u used body wash, it would take me minutes to get that soapy thing on ur body. ok? gorgeous
Bar Soap First. Than Body Wash.
Body wash now that I found one that I like.
body wash coz it keeps d skin silky soft %26amp; leaves a wonderful scent
I mostly use bar soap, but body wash sometimes...UNLESS you WANT me use body wash , then i will use it!
Body wash makes me feel cleaner after shower!
Body wash with a bath poofy thing. Great lather; I feel so clean!
Bar soap. Lasts longer.
I can't stand the taste of either one.
body wash durr
Body washes do not leave residue in the tub as much as bar soap.
body wash!!! it doesnt make my skin as dry and it smells a lot better!
Always Body Wash
I LOVE DOVE BAR SOAP-COOL MOISTURE
I prefer body wash....It doesnt dry out my skin like soap does...
for one does make my skin dry and smells better then bars of soap body wash is the bombdiggity
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment