Thursday, January 7, 2010

Your preference: body wash or bar soap?

just wondering what you prefer: body wash/ soft soap or good old fashion bar o' soap??





personally I like the squeeky clean feeling of bar soap.


the body wash always leave my skin filling to slick and moist.. maybe its just me ! how about you?Your preference: body wash or bar soap?
Body wash!!! On one of those exfoliating loofahs ^____^ It smells so nice and I love my loofah. Bar soap just always seemed unsanitary to me, my roommate's boyfriend would probably use it and then I'd use it and yuck. But that's just me!Your preference: body wash or bar soap?
I like bar soap. I feel much much clean after using it. I have shower gel too but only use when I ran out of soap. It leaves the skin with moist feeling. But I like to feel completely comfortable after a shower and nothing does it like a bar soap.


What I believe is when you use a bar soap, it removes all moist from your skin and make skin more breathable and that's why it feels much refreshed.





What I do is wait for a while and enjoy total oil free naked skin and then apply some moisturizer.
I prefer Body Wash. Soap can be very drying (BTW you really should not be Squeeky clean---it means you are drying out your skin). . .If you want to cut down on the slick feeling (though moist is a good thing), use clear body washes (Avoid Dove and Oil of Olay like the PLAGUE).





I use antibacterial body washes at least three times a week (they get that good clean feeling and my skin doesn't feel dry.) My favorite is Dial Clean and Fresh. . .Neutrogena is also really good. The rest of the week I use a fun (yet clear) body wash like the ones from Bath and Body Works.
I prefer the squeaky clean feeling too but on me that means I just washed away any oils on my skin and will be dry as a bone as soon as I finish towel drying so I use body wash, Oil of Olay ribbons, to be exact. At least then I have skin left at the end of my shower. Otherwise I am an itchy rashy mess.
I use both, using only one doesn't feel like I'm doing enough. Soap bad makes me feel squeeeky clean and then I use the body wash because it smells good and all...girly and pretty lol (at least mine).





If I could only use one id just use regular soap and use some body lotion when I'm out of the shower. Thank god for body lotion (x
I like body wash better because I hate the idea of bar soap being used by everyone else and being rubbed ALL over their body and mine.





I like body wash better also because its very slick like you said and makes me feel smooth and cleaner.





I guess it's just everyone's own preference.





Hope this help :)
i like body wash better. soap makes my skin feel dry and to me leave it feeling ';gunky'; (only word i could think to describe it as) so i use body wash. and i love how body wash comes in alot of different scents.
Either one as long as I use the loaf so I can exfoliate. Cause if you think of it, if you just take the soap bar and wash your body with it you are bascially rubbing germs on it while your at it.
i like body wash, i like the suds they make and i think it's gross when you get random hairs on bar soaps, especially if you have to share with a male!
Body soap then body wash.





I use both.


Because body wash isn't enough to make you clean but it smells really good.
bodywash!! i like it bc it lathers a lot easier, and when i use it on a pouf it exfoliates.
Bar soap carry's to many germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment