Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which parts of your genitals are you suppose to wash with soap if you're a girl?

I'm sort of confused here, which parts are you suppose to wash with soap? I know not the vagina, but how about the outside of the vagina? And you know how you have the pubic hair that begin at your lower abdominals, then goes down to your clitoris and stuff? And how you have the walls of a clitoris, and the clitoris is like an oval shape sort of? I am so confused!! Which parts are you suppose to wash? I don't even know the names of which body part! Please help! Like sometimes there's one part of my body that is inbetween my vagina, and the beginning of my pubic hair, and it's wear most of the pubic hair begins. Around there. I think it's the clitoris or something? And I put soap around there, then I use my finger to clean it better on the walls of it? O.oWhich parts of your genitals are you suppose to wash with soap if you're a girl?
OK...you know how the inside bits of your lips/labia are kind of a different sort of skin that is damp and probably pinker...well those bits are the bits that should not come into contact with soap...just wash your pubic triangle with soap or shower gel and maybe the little bits on the outside next to your thighs...try not to get soap on any of the bits that are inside your labia.


Here is a diagram...just the outside of the outer lips or labia majora will be ok to use soap or gel on...the inside bits like the inner lips etc...just use water. Soap will upset the PH balance of your vagina and can cause a yeast infection. All the little bits and crevices where the clitoris is etc can be rinsed with clear water, that is all that you need to do.


http://www.somazone.com.au/sexual-health鈥?/a>Which parts of your genitals are you suppose to wash with soap if you're a girl?
You are not suppose to wash the inside of the vagina (even with douching... Never do that) It changes the pH balance and make you more susceptible to yeast infections.


The clit is located at the top of the outer lips. Where they meet and the top need the end of the pubic hair of the lower stomach. Its pretty small and there is skin located around it. Its very sensitive to the touch.


I just up soap on my loofah and clean around and let the water do the rest.
I wouldn't stick any soap Up your vagina. Just the outside. Where ever there is public hair.


I would use the water to try and get up in there, if you have a movable shower head, even better.
outside the vagina





heres a diagram:


http://findlaw.doereport.com/imagescooke鈥?/a>
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment