Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bar soap vs. body wash?

soap or body wash gel ? which you think is the best. and tell me which brand soap or body wash gel you used.Bar soap vs. body wash?
I like bar soap by Dove, the sensitive skin kind. Body washes will irritate the vagina.Bar soap vs. body wash?
Body wash because it takes too long to lather the sponge up from the bar soap. I use caress body wash on my body and Dove bar soap on my face.
Both. I use non fragant soaps. Skin is sensitive.


Body wash? Depends on the sales and the potency of the fragrance.
ive always loved body wash more mainly bc its so much easier to use, right now im using olay with the moisture ribbons in it, its pink, it leaves my skin feeling so smooth afterwards
But my question is...Does body wash get you as clean as bar soap??? It makes my skin feel great to. But I usually shower with bar soap first then body wash. I love Caress Tahitian body wash. It smells great and has beads to exfoliate your skin!
lol, this is a weird question.


i use dove as soft as cashmere body wash...its really nice:)
it depends on what kind of skin you have. I Love Body wash and you should try Tone,Johnson %26amp; Johnson,Dove,Olay,or Ivory. Those are really good and don't irritate the skin. Oh,and Aveeno !
Me personally i love body wash it's perfect and bar soap just slips out of your hands and gets really annoying the only time i go for soap is when the body wash smells too strong.
i like the body wash.. i use DOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment