Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you use bar soap or body wash?

Body wash i like that one better my skin feels smother and smells sweet way better than a bar soap they tend to smell a little stronger for my taste, my favorite body wash is love spell from victoria secret i love that one or Olay.





By the way you always ask good questions lol.Do you use bar soap or body wash?
Olay body wash . Don't touch that dry *** bar soap.Do you use bar soap or body wash?
Mostly body wash
Tide...
body wash bar soap sits on ur skin and makes u itch
Body Wash
I use Dial bar soap since body wash seems to leave residue that makes me feel greasy
Wow, I think I'm in the minority here xD I use bar soap =]
body wash. good luck.
I use bars of Zest, a non-soap. Zest makes my body feel cleaner than bodywash, and doesn't make me itch like soap does.
bar soap is so 20th century...BODY WASH!!!





just kidding about the bar soap, but i do like soap better in bottles for whatever reason.
Bodywash. Soap dries your skin out.
I like body wash but Ill use either. Lately Ive just been using my shampoo for my body
Bar soap.
I use both. I have certain areas that are super sensitive to products that contain artificial colors and perfumes so I have to use white un-scented soap on them which is very hard to find. I use body wash on the rest of me.
Body wash. There is a brand called Dr. Bronner that is great.
I use body wash and one of those puff things. I like all those suds.
Body wash.
Body wash- bar soap just gets me frustrated.
body wash. bar of soap can get germs.
Nice smelling body wash.Followed by matching scent of body spray
Body wash only.





I don't feel like bending over to pick up the bar soap all the time.
Soap
Body wash. I hate dropping the soap.
body wash
Body wash of course, no soap scum left behind in shower or tub............
Body wash in the shower, bar soap for hands.
soap for shaving and body wash for cleaning.
I use cetaphil bar soap.
bodywash it smells better
both. it depends on what type of mood i am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment