Sunday, December 20, 2009

What soap should I use when washing my clothes in the bathtub?

Can I use normal hand soap, or body wash? Maybe I should just use normal detergent? Does dish soap work? I've never done it before.What soap should I use when washing my clothes in the bathtub?
normal detergentWhat soap should I use when washing my clothes in the bathtub?
Try and get a block of green scrubbing soap.
if you are washing delicates you can use dish soap any actually.


the others would do better in regular detergent . the hard part is getting them rinsed enough. try using alittle baking soda in the rinse it helps rinse and good on odors.
A good soap to use would be Deff baby soap powders, or Wool lite. these are the best soaps to use. now if money is a problem, you CAN use normal detergent,(especially if the cloths that you are washing are regular clothing).I have even used dish soap. So all of the soaps you have listed are OK to use, just make sure that you rinse your clothing out very well OK love.... Good luck, and blessings to you..... Zaria

No comments:

Post a Comment