Sunday, December 20, 2009

Favourite soap or body wash to use in the shower?

on my face I use a castile soap...because I am allergic to most soaps(on my face only)....but the rest of my body gets clean with green Irish Spring soapFavourite soap or body wash to use in the shower?
Dove is definitely the best if you're looking for something that isn't going to irritate your skin. Ever since i was a kid I'd had this rash on my arms, so the doctor told be to use plain dove soap... no more rash. Everything else has so much perfume and dyes in it that it dries the skin out, plus, it comes in all sorts of different kinds.Favourite soap or body wash to use in the shower?
Peppermint Soap!


Castile!
Johnson %26amp; Johnson shower gel
What's this ';shower'; thing of which you speak? ;-) Ha, JK. Body wash is sort of girly, I'm just a regular soap kind of guy.
Ivory Soap.
The NEW Caress- Exotic Oil Infusions of Morocco
dial body wash!
neutrogena - Rainbath
axe, it how dirty i get clean
OLIVE OIL SOAP...
dove body wash oil, its gorgeous
body wash
I use Olay, leaves you smelling really good.
I guess Zest.
irish spring
i use caress.. it smells so good and makes you s soft...
dove
dove, it doesn't make my skin dry
ummm, its green.

No comments:

Post a Comment