Sunday, December 20, 2009

When you shower,do you use a wash cloth,scrunchiethingy,or just the soap?

when washing that hot bod of yours...When you shower,do you use a wash cloth,scrunchiethingy,or just the soap?
I use the cat.





Kills two birds with one stone, and saves water and soap.





(Never knew I was a green-devil, did you?)





When you shower,do you use a wash cloth,scrunchiethingy,or just the soap?
If I have a bar of soap, I use just the soap





If I have liquid soap, I use whatever is available -- preferably a scrubby, but I don't normally take one on vacation with me and the hotel provides washclothes.
';scrunchiethingy?';





ROFL!


Yeah, I use one of those..on a long handle so I can get my back.





That is.. if I'm alone.


wait...oh sorry...didn't see the 'hot bod' part till now. Guess I shouldn't have answered...sigh.
scrunchiethingy with body wash - oollaaa





It also gets all the dead skins cells off your body and down the drain.





Hugs,


Susie
lissen soap-N-water cost money so I like to do more than one thing at a time. SO when I shower all the critters are in there and I soaps up the porcupine and go crazy cleaning!!!
I use a loofa aka scrunchiethingy. LOL
Whomever's handy
Soap %26amp; washcloth, to make sure my hotness is cleaned properly haha
I used all of the above. I like using liquid soap in the shower, though.
Just the soap
Washcloth. If I drop the soap will you get it for me?
A washcloth.
Wash cloth.
A soapy wash cloth.
A wash cloth with body wash.
a scrubby and a wash cloth, with soap
I just need soap. This boy's got a firm grip on that soap
A scrubby-doo. You handle one so well too... ;-)
How quickly you forget.





Wash cloth.
Well, I'm a cat, so I just use my tongue...

No comments:

Post a Comment