Thursday, December 24, 2009

Soap or body wash?

Which do you shower with and what brand? I use caress soap...Soap or body wash?
I use Caress too. Actually when I'm lathering up I drag my fingers across my bodily surfaces to make pictures and various Pollack -like art. My canvas is my chest.Soap or body wash?
Body wash. I have an ';in'; at a cosmetics company so I get everything and anything. :)
Body wash. I love the Caress Exotic Oil Infusions Moroccan.
I use both...


I use DOVE moisturiser bar on my face morning and night, and am currently using a vanilla and wild orchid body wash....smells REALLY good!
I use Dove soap that is scented in cucumber melon, and it's light green, it makes the shower more fun! :-)
Sebamed body wash.
Body was baby and wash every thing nicely.
dove exfoliating body wash
Body wash


Lux
body wash
Soap
Soap
Soap


Dove
Soap.......
Body wash. I hate soap bars....
Soap...

No comments:

Post a Comment