Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do bald men wash their hair with shampoo or soap?

im thinking about going bald


jkDo bald men wash their hair with shampoo or soap?
how can u wash hair if your bald use soapDo bald men wash their hair with shampoo or soap?
wow lol, so random.


but i'm guessing they use shampoo.


never know, they might want to grow their hair back


[ if they ever had any to begin with ] lol joking.





good question, i'm curious now


i'm about to ask this bald guy who lives next door lol
hhahahaha i think they wash it with soap? i dunno but i know some bald people but i wanna feel a bald persons head... is that weird i have never felt one that sounds kinda werid now that i think about it.. oh well whatever


: ]
Wow. I can't believe I'm actually responding to this! Lol, but they must use soap - I mean why would they still spend money to buy HAIR shampoo when they've got none? LOL.





BTW, love the randomness!
I have dandruff so I still have to use head and shoulders. I dont bic my head though, just a regular electric razor shave (the stubble is still there).
wow this question is so repetitive.


jkjkjk.


with soap silly goose.
well my dad is bald %26amp; im pretty sure he doesn't use shampoo. But then again, i wouldn't know. =)
thats weird i had that same question in my mind today lol
they wash it like u wash ur body

No comments:

Post a Comment