Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you use bar soap or body wash?

I prefer a bar of soap. What abt u?Do you use bar soap or body wash?
I use a body wash.Do you use bar soap or body wash?
soap....
Bar soap, it's rose scented
both ...... usually Softsoap Milk %26amp; Honey Body Wash and sometimes Dove Soap followed by body wash .....
I am Klingon. I have no use for such devices. Thank you, thank you very much....
Both. First the bar, then the body wash.
Bar soap.
body wash
I use bar soap taken from Resorts hotel in Atlantic City, NJ
body wash last longer
BODY WASH, OLD SPICE
pickle juice.
shower gel - axe ';essence';
I use a very good smelling body wash that I found, believe it or not, at the dollar store. Soap tends to leave a lot more residue in your shower than body washes do. I would tell the name of the body wash. But God forgive, that might me against the rules.
Body wash, always, and I always wonder how people who use soap don't mind the sticky soap residue, I guess they got used to it and don't even notice it
Both
Both!
body wash
both depends on if i really feel good a bout the day or wether it work or going out on a date.
Body Wash from Bath and Body Works. I love that stuff.
bar soap

No comments:

Post a Comment