Sunday, December 20, 2009

If I'm using acne body wash should I still use the bar of soap in the shower too?

Use one or the other... otherwise all the chemicals and additives will be too harsh on your skin and may make the condition worse. You want to keep your pH balanced as much as possible... Dove is best.If I'm using acne body wash should I still use the bar of soap in the shower too?
i thought that they only made face wash...u shouldnt use it on the body if its for the face onlyIf I'm using acne body wash should I still use the bar of soap in the shower too?
only if it has a moisterizer in it. just using the regualar soap can really dry your skin
the ance wash should work just fine,but if you just don't feel clean use your other soap.or you can just use the ance wash on the ance spots and the other soap on the rest of your body

No comments:

Post a Comment