Thursday, December 24, 2009

Survey: Bar soap or Body wash?

Nobody loves bar soap like my husband loves bar soap . . .





What do you prefer . . . AND . . . OOO . . . what scent?Survey: Bar soap or Body wash?
Body Wash. Oil of Olay or anything with Vanilla.





Your husband still uses a bar?? Now that's a man!Survey: Bar soap or Body wash?
Both.


I like to switch it up.


I use a nice oatmeal and almond soap, Caress body wash, Olay body wash, and Dove soap, too.
Body wash.. Gillette..
body wash in ';warm vanilla sugar'; from bath and body works
Body wash and vanilla, I want a chocolatey one but so far haven't found one. =]
Body wash and vanilla!
st ives vanilla body wash %26lt;3
bar of soap level 2000-I find using body wash it goes quicker. I really like all scents floral or with fruit./////
body wash
body wash.
body wash.





i dont prefer anything long as it gets me clean :D
Body Wash red zone old spice i love it :)
I actually like to use both.
body wash of course smooth , foamy and easy
bar soap its number one Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment