Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you prefer body wash(liquid soap) or bar soap??

and are you male or female?Do you prefer body wash(liquid soap) or bar soap??
Female and I like the liquid soap better as it doesn't leave a soapy feeling and you can feel fresher then with a bar....Plus may I add I lose the dang bar all the time in the tub....Do you prefer body wash(liquid soap) or bar soap??
liquid at sink


bar in bath
Liquid body wash(I am a female).+
Male. Liquid Soap for hands (softsoap) and Bar Soap for Body (Lever 2000 or Dove).
Liquid. Female.
Female :)


liquid soap ....
body wash to remove the grime followed with papaya bar soap
I like one brand of soap / body wash, and as long as I can get that I don't care what version it is. Female.
I'm a male who prefers Body wash with liquid soap.
bar soap
Body wash and I'm a female!
bar, female
I prefer liquid soap, and I'm female.
female


i prefer body wash


@
I generally don't use body wash. It dries out my skin too much and my skin is really sensitive. I'm a female.
I am female and I prefer liquid soap
Body wash...and I'm female.
soap when in bath but for a quick swipe liquid, female i think
I am a female and I definitely prefer bodywash! It smells great and its just better than soap...It lathers much better and is easy to get all over your body without a washcloth.
Usually I prefer bar soap since it is more cheap and it is convenient to use. But I also try liquid soap since it is very gentle t the skin and make the skin smooth and clean without leaving it dry. I am female.





http://www.sponkit.com
Body Wash-Female
bar soap ...
Body wash... l'm 100% man
I'm female and prefer body wash (Caress).
Anti bacterial bar soap for sensitive skin.
Body wash %26amp; I'm male

No comments:

Post a Comment