Thursday, December 24, 2009

If you put liquid soap in your mouth, but wash is out with water without swallowing any could it be dangerous?

What kind of soap... Hand washing and dishwashing soap... as long as you rinsed without swallowing.. you should be ok.





If it any other type of chemical.. I'd be calling a local health clinic right away to ask what to do.. If its minor they will tell you.. if not they will pump your stomach (and save your life).If you put liquid soap in your mouth, but wash is out with water without swallowing any could it be dangerous?
I dont believe so. Im 99% sure. This has happened to me, haha. Hope This can be of help. It may differ if an infant has ingested the soap. Consult the bottle if still unsure.If you put liquid soap in your mouth, but wash is out with water without swallowing any could it be dangerous?
first y soap in mouth. then could b dangerous could soak into blood vessels in tongue, gums, cheeks
Depends on the product. I think the only worry is if you swallow any of it, it can give you diarrhea.
First of all, why would you want to eat liquid soap? Can you say, ';eww!!';. Second, no, it won't hurt a tad. Some parents even punish their kids by putting liquid soap in their children's mouths when they swear or spit. Although it is cruel, it shows that it is possible to do without harming them. So no, it won't hurt you.
Didn' t hurt my kids potty mouths. But all it took was a couple of times washing their mouths out with this.
My mother used to wash my mouth out with soap when I was a child and said something bad. Other than the emotional trauma, I survived unscathed.
nothing will happende
Why would you want to do that?
Stick with mouthwash.
Well I'm not a doctor, but I think if you thoroughly rinse your mouth out----I mean like 10 times----you should be okay as long as you didn't swallow it. But I would suggest you call your doctor just to be on the safe side.
I grew up with a bar of Safeguard in my mouth, it didnt hurt me any. I cant imagine liquid soap would hurt either.
.. Why would you put liquid (or any) type of soap in your mouth?
you must be deluded to do something like that but it should be ok. do not put any type of bleach or strong cleaning substance in your mouth unless you have a death wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment