Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which do you like better soap or body wash?

Body Wash! Its fun to play with the suds!Which do you like better soap or body wash?
Body wash is best because it has moisturizers already in it and doesn't dry out your skin.Which do you like better soap or body wash?
Body Wash, but that doesn't always work on everything ;-)
Isn't body wash a form of soap??? Just wondering. I use different types of body wash depending on what I'm washing.
body wash I haven't owned a bar of soap for years. Every kind of soap I have is liquid :)
i like body wash, it usually smells better too! =)
soap
Body wash. And I use the bath mitts, too.
soap. my soap smells MAD good.
soap


from Lush!
I love Olay body wash. It makes my skin so soft! It's a shame I used soap for years before body wash.
body wash
dove body wash...
body wash
both
body washhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment