Sunday, December 20, 2009

Korean girls prefer to wash their face with soap?

i was looking at one website and it said that korean girls prefer to use soap than a face wash to wash their face, but i'm dont know if it was ture so i just wanted to make sure.


if anyonr knows anything about it then can you please tell me if its true or not and also if it is true then can you tell me what kind of soap it is.....Korean girls prefer to wash their face with soap?
Umm well as far as I know most of them use face wash like all the others. But there is this type of face-wash-soap they use. Sorry I don't know details, just google something. (My mom has one and it's from Korea). Maybe it's just different for different people, can't just say all Koreans do that.Korean girls prefer to wash their face with soap?
ok...weirdo!

No comments:

Post a Comment