Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you use soap or body wash?

I use soap in the summer and body wash in the winter. My skin gets dry in the winter.Do you use soap or body wash?
body wash usually bath and body works midnight pomegranate. mmmm.





soap dries out my skin. =(Do you use soap or body wash?
body wash
I use soap year round.
Body wash i find that it leaves your skin feelin soft and smoother
Both - all year around!!!
soap
body wash....
body wash
both
i use soap year round mostly because i cant afford to buy body wash but sometimes someone will bless me with it and i still tend to use soap. i guess it really doesnt bother me either way.
body wash all year round it is too hot here and too cold in teh winter and also gets really dry so i use it and a moisturizer after ususally...
I like body wash. I dont like the way my skin feels with soap.
Body wash all year long!!
Body wash.
soap
Soap.
soap
body wash
soap
Soap


i think Dove leaves the skin so......good~
soap, but I've been thinking about switching over to body wash.
body wash
I never use bar soap, it dries my skin out too much. I always use body washes, usually creme or oil based washes.
i prefer body wash, leaves you smelling really nice
soap
body wash
soap
Coco Cabana Body Wash
Soap -- year round.


Peace.
I use Irish Spring soap.
dove body wash..so soft and smells so good

No comments:

Post a Comment