Sunday, December 20, 2009

POLL: Bar soap or body wash?

Which do you prefer, bar soap or body wash?POLL: Bar soap or body wash?
bar soup


body wash reminds me of shampoo POLL: Bar soap or body wash?
It depend. In the bath, I like a good bar of soap, but in the showere, I always use body wash.
Body wash because it has better smells than regular soap!
Body Wash it always leaves you with a great smell and women like that so yeah!
body wash...I totally wish I was a guy because the old spice body wash smells sooo good.
Body wash.
Body wash!
body wash for body... bar soap for face and butt
Body Wash, dude!


A body washer to go along with it would be cool too!
body wash. soap is too slippery. :/
Body wash is well easier (:
body wash
body wash
body wash...
body wash ♥
body wash
Body wash seems to make more bubbles!! I LOVE BUBBLES !
Soap
Bar soap
Body wash.....!


Bar of soap is slippy!
just dont drop it


hate body wash smashing on my feet


it hurts lol


i like both
bar soap
body wash ....soap for the fun times
I USE BOTH
I use both
body wash! love the way it foams!
Body Wash .. soap bars leave your skin dry! not cute!
body wash ewww germs grow on those nasty bars who wants to reuse them!
body wash. how 'bout you?





%26lt;3's
Both.

No comments:

Post a Comment