Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do i get rid of bumps on my face besides washing my face with soap?

i wash my face twice a day with soap....





HELP ME!How do i get rid of bumps on my face besides washing my face with soap?
Go to bed every night with a honey/cinnamon face mask on. In just 2 weeks your skin will be acne free forever! I know I suggest this mask to a lot of people, but that's because it works so well and it's very inexpensive! Just be sure it's raw, unpasteurized honey.How do i get rid of bumps on my face besides washing my face with soap?
You could try a facial
you are using the wrong soap


try a soap like neutrogena esp. for the summer break outs happen alot more


try a toner with witchazel in it also apply with a cotton ball and let it air dry
I had a similar condition (keep in mind I don't knwo what your bumps are specifically like) where I had small bumps all over my face and the tops of my arms. It was really unappealing, so I asked my doctor and he said it was a dry skin disorder (which isn't always obvious because I NEVER thought my skin was dry) and that I should use lotion that had Beta Carotine in it.





If you're like me, then this really works.


Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment