Thursday, December 24, 2009

Poll: Bar Soap or Body Wash?

What do you mean?


One or the other?


Or one for this and one for that?





I mean I have a face, a lot of skin, some private parts, water bath, 2 feet…





I first soak in my bubble bath, I like the black raspberry vanilla Bubble bath Signature Collection from Bath %26amp; Body Works.





For my face (I won’t go into the Mask section at this point…), I use Olay products, which are soap and oil-free. The foaming face wash (deep clean and not overdrying) and the the Olay Complete SFP 30 Defense with daily UV moisturizer for sensitive skin. (I would never, ever, ever, use soap on my face!)





For my feet (I have very beautiful feet, so I take good care of them), I like anything that’s fun, because unlike my skin, my face or my private parts, my feet are not so sensitive. A nice bar soap like a Sunflower %26amp; Grapefruit Essence from SopTerre or a gentle soap Avalon %26amp; Gray or a fun Walt Disney Resorts Bath soap Mickey mouse. Anything that smells good is fine for my feet. Really, the last bar soap you got from the last hotel you stayed in will do just fine, as long as it was not a cheap motel.





For my privates, I only use the Hydralin Classic savon (from France), specially designed for the feminine vulva, It’s soothing, gentle, smell great and respect your phd there unlike those harsh stinking so called feminine awful wash you get in America.





For my body (which is anything except my face, my feet, my privates and my hair…which is a whole other matter…). I like to use the sun-ripened raspberry creamy body wash, infused with real raspberry extract, by Bath %26amp; Body Works Pleasures.Poll: Bar Soap or Body Wash?
Bar soap. Ivory or Dove in winter, Lever 2000 or Dial Antibacterial in summer.





I live in the USA -- do these brands exist in the EU?Poll: Bar Soap or Body Wash?
~ I like body wash it doesn't get all sticky and leave rings arond the tub ~ But I always end up using the ring around the tub bar ~ ♥
Bar soap, more precisely, black soap bar; it makes the skin really really smooth!
Body wash coz a bar of soap is full of bacteria!!!! What's the whole point of taking a shower if you're getting dirtier!!!!!
hypoallergic bar soap
I use both but I buy the bar of soap more often than body wash.
I prefer body wash,that soap dries me up.
I feel cleaner with a bar of soap.
Body wash. Bar soap always slips out of my hand when I am holding it. =P
Body Wash.
Body Wash
Body Wash
Body Wash.
Body Wash
I always use body wash.
body wash
body wash
body wash
Bar soap!
Body wash all the way!
Bar Soap.
Bar soap.
Bar Soap.
body wash..it less work=)..feels and smells good
body wash betch
Both.
uh....idk??????????=-/ why do u wanna no that...?lol

No comments:

Post a Comment