Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have you ever had your mouth washed out with soap?

I did it to myself when I was little after my mum kept threatening to do it, just to see what it was like.





Bleh!Have you ever had your mouth washed out with soap?
I sure did by my 14 year old sister that was babysitting me during the summer I was age 4. She heard me swearing a cussing and told me to stop I would not ,so she took me into the bathroom and put a bar of yellow Dial soap in my mouth and some of it stuck to my teeth, well when i finally wrenched away from her, I ran off yelling to her ';You Mother F****R! Cheeze I was a wild energetic kid back then.Have you ever had your mouth washed out with soap?
No my mom got scared cause that back fired on her. She tried to wash my mouth out with soap but to piss her off i started chewing on it and kept cussing while she tried. then i told her it will only make it worse cause i will cuss more in public places if she tried it again. I love my mom and toned it down a lot around her and i was like 12 when this happened and i havent cussed in front of her since and I am 26 now.
hahaha! cant say i have!





There was a child at school who had this done to him by the teacher! I think she accused him of ';telling lies';. Good god, show me a 5 year old child that doesnt elaborate on the truth a bit? This was way back in the 70s, she would be sacked on the spot if she did it now! Bloody bully......
Yeah. It's not so bad, especially when you compare it to the horrors they used to make us eat at the military academy.





I'm fairly certain that they must've collected the vomit we spewed in there, baked it, and served it to us again on at least several occasions.
My parents did that to me. They used Dial...the gold bar. I'm a freak and have loved the taste ever since. LOL





But only that flavor, the rest taste nasty.





BTW, my wife refuses to buy Dial for this reason.
my grandmother thought it would work on me about 15 years ago when i tried to grab it I squeezed it and swallowed a ton. It was dish soap, i needed to go get my stomach pumped.
yup











but i grew up in a different time








nowadays the kids would probably sue their parents if they did. or have the state remove custody
NO!





well once when i was a small kid.... i thought ';soap smells good so it must taste good :)';





how wrong i was....
Yeah by my grandmother. She was really fvcked in the head.
My father tried to do that to me once. It backfired when I threw up all over him.
Yes.
Nope. Can't say that I have.
It was threatened, but never had it done. Sounds pretty nasty to me.
No but as a child I tried it just like you did...I agree bleahhhhhhhh!!!
yea its pretty nasty i agree
No, I was never stupid : )
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment