Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is it true that if it's my soap I can wash it as fast as I want too?

...lolIs it true that if it's my soap I can wash it as fast as I want too?
Oh? I got it now. Why waste the soap? I'm here. hehehehehe!Is it true that if it's my soap I can wash it as fast as I want too?
yes sweet Leroy you can!
uh...sure
Nope. You have to wash your soap on one leg at a time, like everyone else.
better be careful, sometimes i hear that while you are cleaning it it can go off and shoot you in the eye
LMAO...um...yes, that is absolutely true.


Just don't let Mom see, and remember,


there are far better ways to...wash soap.
Memo to self:





Never borrow LeRoy's soap.
yeah but do you want to waste it that fast
No, but if it is your party you can cry if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment