Thursday, December 24, 2009

Going from only water to washing face with soap?

Ive used everything under the sun.. so i decided to use only water for a couple weeks but acne got worse.,. Just started using lever 2000 bar soap because I need something simple and my acne seems to be getting worse.. Is it just because i hadn't washed my face for so long before? Will it clear up as long as I wash once a day with this lever?Going from only water to washing face with soap?
Lever 2000 is a bit harsh for facial skin. You might want to get a soap that is formulated specifically for your face. Shea Moisture brand soaps are sold at Target; their black soap is wonderful and keeps my skin really clear.





Don't throw away the Lever 2000, though! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send the remnants of your used bar soaps to them via Central Care Mission. I'm a big fan of fun bath products, but any that don't suit my fancy, or the last bits of the soap bars, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World Countries.





Central Care Mission


4027 Lennox Blvd.


Orlando, FL 32811





Thanks, and have a great day!Going from only water to washing face with soap?
don't wash your face with soap. regular soap can take up to 80 rinses to get all of the soap scum off of your face. you should use a cleanser designed for your skin type. you could find one of these from clinique, mary kay, etc. keep in mind, they work by pulling the gunk out of your pores, so you may think they aren't working and are just making you break out more, but they really are working like they are supposed to. so once your pores are clean, you don't break out anymore, as long as you don't skip days of use. you should also follow up with a moisturizer to keep the moisture in your skin balanced. moisturizer also protects your face from the environment and getting dirt and such back into your pores.
No, i wouldn't recommend that. I tried the same thing because I went from things like Proactive and other products that are serious and nothing was working. So I thought something simple like a lever of soap would work, and it just got worse and worse. Have you tried going to your Dermo ? Or getting a Prescription ? If your acne is very bad ive had friends use accutane.





Hope I helped !
I recommend u to use this things: 1. SPA skin care soap by Elizabeth Arden... believe me, it works or 2. Washing ur face with sugar and water gently everyday , or u can also 3. wash ur face daily at least two times and drinking all the water u drink with some lemon juice (hehe not lemonade... only water and some drops of natural lemon juice)..... all of these ';tips'; have really worked well in me
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment