Thursday, December 24, 2009

Soap or body wash..............?

None I prefer to be dirtySoap or body wash..............?
Body wash, I like the moisturizer.Soap or body wash..............?
That depends on where and if it's for punishment. I prefer body wash, even though it's cold. (brrrr)
I use soap, body wash just seems to go too quick, and costs too much!
i use soap in daytime.and when i shower at night i use bodywash.
Body wash.
Body wash
Body wash
Body wash :)
soap...my skins too sensitive for most body washes : )
body wash
body wash
i use soap..but i'd rather use body wash!
I use both.. but I like body wash more.
Pheewwwwww...is that what i could smell...Charli.....always knew you were a dirty dirty girl.........i use both depends whats on special at the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment