Sunday, December 20, 2009

Poll: Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?

i pretty sure they use soap..shapoo is for hairPoll: Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?
Yeah they should use Shampoo. Only because our head produces oils to protect our scalp so when we don't wash our hair properly it makes it greasy. So since bald men obviously don't have hair their scalp will appear shiny. So shampoo is probably a good idea.Poll: Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?
Haha I've asked this question before, I got an answer from a bald dude and he said shampoo because it smells better XD
Usually with soap.
Soap probably because it's just like the rest of their skin.
This is really interesting.





I would say soap because it makes the most sense. I mean.. it's just skin like their arm.
shampoo
my dad use shampoo.
Yes!
I think,soap.
My dad uses shampoo. And I have no idea why.
soap unless they still have some hair left then shampoo.
I guess some would use shampoo....for some reason lol


and others will you soap
Turtle Wax
idk, lolol/
lmao hahah i bet they use soap

No comments:

Post a Comment