Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I use recycled washing machine water and soap to water my plants and trees?

I am using the ';Kirkland'; brand of dry soap from Costco? It does have 0.5% of phophates in it.Can I use recycled washing machine water and soap to water my plants and trees?
Plants are not meant to receive anything un-natural, therefore, pouring chemically filled water will most lickely cause them to die. Like another posting has mentioned, use th water instead to wash your driveway, balcony, or clean your drain pipes. Plants just do not have the ability to eliminate chemicals from their environments.Can I use recycled washing machine water and soap to water my plants and trees?
why dont you just piss on the tree its better then washing machine water with skin oils in the water and other chemicals that were in the clothes and ewww lol
I wouldn't suggest it.
Make sure it's a bio degradeable soap and check with your local health inspector, There might be a $10,000 fine





It stinks in the hot sun
Your plants will suffer in the long run. You could use the recycled water to wash your driveway, pavement, drains, etc.
no you shouldn't i understand wat you're going for by doing so and it's real good, but i wouldn't if i were you...
I don't think it would be a smart idea at all...use it instead to wash outside toys, furnature, laneway....but don't water your plants and tree's with it.
Of course you can. the soap should help them grow healthy.
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment