Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bar soap vs. body wash?

Anyone think you actually get more usage per ounce out of body wash - and therefore theoretically cheaper... since the bar of soap will wash away (melt/dissolve) from non-use while you actually get to use every drop of the body wash?Bar soap vs. body wash?
i use both but i like body wash moreBar soap vs. body wash?
I don't think bar soap will disappear, just dry up.





the body wash is maybe 85% water (or more) so bar soap is more economical. They only think up the body wash stuff to get segments of the gullible public to buy something different.
Body wash is usually more expensive to buy, as you can get bar soap for less than a dollar per bar. I personally prefer bodywash - it leaves your skin feeling more moisturized, and you have more choices for scents, etc. As well, you don't have to worry about the bar slipping out of your hands. :) Price-wise, though, I would say that bar soap would be cheaper.
I don't know about cheaper but I do think that body wash is more sanitary then bar soap.


I don't want to wash with the same soap that everyone or anyone else is using. And soap that is sitting in the tub/shower collecting God knows what while sitting there.


And body wash seems to lather better then bar soap so it would seem like you would use less plus the fact that bar soap gets really gross after awhile especially when the kids leave it in the soap dish and then it gets filled up with water while their playing in the tub. or it sits and gets wet from the shower running.


Bar soap also tends to leave a film on your body and to me that is kinda gross feeling. Body wash seems to rinse off your body better.
Only if you are showering once a month as opposed to daily.
you should use both- the bar of soap cleans and deodorizes and the body wash is more for moisturizer and scent not really as thorough cleansing wise and soap. Use bar of soap, then scrathcy body wash (like a salt or sugar scrub) and then a moisturizing body wash - so clean and so moisturized - perfect shower. for the best scrub ever use the bath and body works ture blue spa ';take your sweet time'; almond scented walnut shell body scrub or victoria secret sugar scrub - amazzzing
Bar soap won't dissolve in the soap dish if you have something which properly drains. Then, you get to use it all. Plus, body wash is, ounce for ounce, quite a bit more expensive.
I prefer body wash just because it's better for my skin. I have eczema wich means I have very dry skin, I really can't use soap.
The soap bar
I prefer the body wash because I have not yet found a bar of soap that will not dry out my skin. I live in a dry area and every bit of moisture counts.
I prefer body wash because it doesn't spead germs (Dirt from other people gets collected like a magnet) Also it's easier to use (It doesn't slip out of you hand) I think you do get more out of the body wash because the bar does dissolve after a while. And the bar is smaller than the bottle of the body wash.
soap
body wash
body wash at least it's not whale bluber
bar soap
I think bar soap would get more off, but the body wash is easier. But then again bar soap is much cheaper than body wash. Bar soap is unsanitary because it has germs on it . B-Wash comes from a bottle so it is sanitary.
I use body wash, it leaves your skin more smooth and it keeps you smelling better longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment